NANDROLONE LOTION 100 MG/ML 100 ML MONSTERLAB
PRODUCT INFO Item: 15
Active Life: 14-16 days Drug Class: Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid (injectable) Average Dose: Men 400-1500 mg/week.....Women 10-200 mg/week Acne: Yes, in higher dosages or sensitive individuals Water Retention: Yes, but less than testosterone High Blood Pressure: Dose depandant Liver Toxic: No Aromatization: Low, converts to less active norestrogens DHT Conversion: No, converts to NOR-DHT with low activity Decrease HPTA function: Yes, extreme OtherInfo: Highly anabolic/moderate androgenic effectsDetection time: 17-18 months Nandrolone is used for:Managing anemia caused by kidney problems. It may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor.Nandrolone is an anabolic steroid. It works by increasing the growth of certain tissues in the body and has been shown to improve the oxygen-carrying ability of blood by increasing hemoglobin and the size of red blood cells.Do NOT use nandrolone if:
|ALTERNATIVE STEROID NAMES:||Deca Durabolin, Hybolin Decanoate, Nandrobolic, Neo-Durabolic, Retabolin, Nandrolone Decanoate, Deca-Durabolin, Decabolic, Deca 100|
|ACTIVE SUBSTANCE:||Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 100mg/ml 100 ml|
|Mass & Weight Gains:||@@@@@@|
|Ability to keep Gains:||@@@@@@@@|
|Usual dosages:||400 - 1500 mg per week|
|Detection time:||17-18 Months|
|Best combined with:|
|Bulking:||Anadrol, Dianabol, Sustanon, Testosterones (Cypionate, Enanthate, Propionate).|
|Cutting:||Winstrol, Anavar, Halotestin, Trenbolone.|
|Pros:||Great for bulking and cutting, Mild Side-Effects, easily obtainable, most gains are kept after a cycle.|
|Cons:||Widely counterfeited, counterfeited and UG products are mixed with/combined with testosterone.|
- you are allergic to any ingredient in nandrolone
- you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- you have prostate cancer or breast cancer, breast cancer with high calcium levels, or severe kidney damage
- if you are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have an enlarged prostate, liver or heart disease, diabetes, swelling of the feet or ankles, or high blood calcium levels
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin) or carbamazepine because actions and side effects may be increased by nandrolone
- Nandrolone is usually administered as an injection at your doctor's office, hospital, or clinic. If you are using nandrolone at home, carefully follow the injection procedures taught to you by your health care provider.
- If nandrolone contains particles or is discolored, or if the vial is cracked or damaged in any way, do not use it.
- Keep this product, as well as syringes and needles, out of the reach of children and away from pets. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials. Dispose of properly after use. Ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain local regulations for proper disposal.
- If you miss a dose of nandrolone, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
- Do not use nandrolone to enhance physical appearance or athletic performance. This is dangerous and illegal.
- Before you have any medical or dental treatments, emergency care, or surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are using nandrolone.
- Diabetes patients - If you have diabetes, nandrolone may affect your blood sugar. Check your blood sugar level closely and ask your doctor before adjusting the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- LAB TESTS, including liver function or blood cholesterol, may be performed to monitor your progress or to check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Nandrolone may cause bones in CHILDREN to mature quickly without the child growing taller. This may cause abnormal stature when your child reaches adulthood. Bone growth should be monitored every 6 months while your child on taking nandrolone. Use nandrolone with extreme caution in NEWBORNS and CHILDREN younger than 9 years of age. Safety and effectiveness in these age groups have not been confirmed.
- Men should contact their doctor if any of the following occurs: frequent or painful erections; acne.
- Women who use nandrolone should contact their doctor if they notice increased body or facial hair growth, enlarged clitoris, acne, menstrual changes, or deepening of the voice.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: Do not use nandrolone if you are pregnant. If you suspect that you could be pregnant, contact your doctor immediately. It is unknown if nandrolone is excreted in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking nandrolone.